Saturday, July 24, 2010

Doing it Dallas Style – Days Two to Four

The next few days of rally were a BLUR!  Listen, I could have never imagined how tired I would be from rally!  We were in sessions from 8:00 am – 10:00 pm.  But, it was oh-so-good! 

It started with a concert by Point of Grace.  Now, back in the days of youth group trips, I saw POG in concert quite a few times and even got to meet them for a while as our youth pastor randomly drove them to the airport after a concert at Universal Studios in Orlando.  They are not as young as I remember (ha!), but their voices were just as beautiful.  I cried more than once, but especially when they sang “King of the World.”  Beautiful.  Beautiful for my girls.  Beautiful for my own daddy.  Beautiful for my wonderful husband.  Beautiful because of our Heavenly Daddy.

The rest of rally is best described as Billy Graham meets Price Is Right!  Premier Designs is ALL about Jesus!  10,000 jewelers (and some husbands) got to praise the Lord together, learn about some jewelry together, and win new cars together (well, four of them did)!  I love that Premier puts God first in everything they do.  More than anything, they want each lady to know their identity is in Christ, not sales or the business, but in Christ alone.  We love Jesus and like to look cute doing it!  More than a business, my homeshows are a ministry – connecting to woman I have never met and sharing life and bling!  Love it. 

DSC_0613

DSC_0618Hugging co-founder Joan Horner during Rookie Team recognition!  Such a godly woman!

DSC_0622

Alena and her Designer self on stage!

DSC_0641

Us girls with our Executive Director Vickie Saller!

DSC_0631

I LOVE that Premier Designs not only loves God, but loves our country!  Everything is made in the USA and we are proud of it!  Above is the Patriotic Day show – a pro-God, pro-constitution, Founding Fathers-honoring, tea party-supporting, Military-appreciating, fireworks-loving, back-to-the-basics kind of thing.

DSC_0640

See, Jonathan loves jewelry!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh how excited I am to be a Premier Designs Jeweler! How awesome is it that Premier really stands by their LOVE for Jesus! :)