Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Standing Tall!

Or should I say “Standing Small”?  Either way, WE HAVE A STANDER!  Sweet Audrey decided that July 6th would be the day to stand tall, stand proud, and stand strong…well maybe not quite that strong yet, but she sure was proud!  And so was I!

DSC_0536

And we all let her know how proud we were each and every time – all 1,238 of them!

DSC_0530

My baby is growing up way too fast!  I sure do love this stage of discovery!  Silly Monkey!

DSC_0525

Then, she gave us the icing on the cake…she learned to high five…and we practiced that another 289 times!

DSC_0540

Whew, I’m pooped!  All that cuteness wears me out, but I never get tired of it!

1 comment:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

She looks so happy in these pictures. I can't believe how quickly she is changing!