Saturday, August 28, 2010

digging the new doo’s…

Check out our rockin’ new doo’s! 

Ella Claire:

DSC_0939

DSC_0936

DSC_0943

Check out the curls Mrs. Kimmy helped us tame!  Ella LOVES to get her hair “done.”  She just stares in the mirror in awe.  I hope she always says “I’m Beautiful.” You are baby girl, inside and out!

Audrey Anne:

DSC_0926

DSC_0927

How is she looking so old in these pictures?!  My sweetie in her first ponytail!  I love that face…reminds me of her Daddy.

Now if we could do something with my roots we would be all be good to go!  Ha!

2 comments:

The Helms Family said...

Hey Girl!
Just found your blog through Danielle's. Your girls are adorable and getting so big! Hope all is going well!

Kristy

Carrie said...

Lacey, you have the sweetest girls! It was so good to meet y'all on Monday. Hopefully, we can get together again for another play date (for the mommas and the babies!)