Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Friends are Friends Forever

Charyl and I have been friends since our days in Show Choir and “Footloose” on the campus of Chipola Junior College!  This girl has been with me through MANY phases of my life and God saw fit for us to enter motherhood together – just 2 days apart!  I will never forget that phone call when we “both had something to tell each other!”  Now there are FIVE of them and it is such a rare occasion for us to both be in “back home” at the same time!  I love this girl and treasure our time together…and we plan on much more time as we have already betrothed our eldest!  Ha!

DSC_0988 Charyl and either Karis or Katie (they aren’t identical, but there is no way I could tell them apart!) and me and Audrey (who was waaayyy past nap time!)

DSC_0965 Her beautiful girls!  I still can’t believe she had twins!

DSC_0964 These two are quite something together!

 

And just for fun!

Ty and Ella - 2010

DSC_0973

 

Ty and Ella – 2008

6ella and ty

1 comment:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Oh, it's baby Ella! I love and miss her...although the three year old version is pretty fantastic! :)