Thursday, October 21, 2010

Puppies at a Party

Since we were just princesses at Ella’s party, I looked to Audrey for inspiration for fall costumes this year.  Now, that Audrey loves many things, but nothing moves her to utter glee more than puppies.  It is really a sight to see!  So, this year the girls became dalmations!

DSC_1916

DSC_1947

DSC_1986

DSC_1962

DSC_1976

 

New friends of the girls, Allie and Annabeth, threw a big pumpkin bash this year to celebrate fall!  We headed over to the Whitehurst lodge last Friday evening with the Moseleys.  We packed out the van with 4 carseats, 2 puppies, and cowboy, a horse, and 2 mamas – just another travelling show!  ha!

DSC_1987

DSC_1993

Side note: Why do I always wait until the day of to make costumes?  I do that every year and I always tell myself I won’t.  Since we don’t do Halloween or Trick or Treat, we love finding other events to dress up!  It’s not like the date surprised me!  Next year, I vow to have costumes made one week in advance…maybe I will avoid crazy that way!  Haha!

Side-Side note:  How does fate have it that every time we plan something with Annie and Carrie we are ALWAYS late…like really late…like miss half the party late.  I mean, I am usually 10 minutes late, but not 45!  I think we are all 5-10 minutes late, so when you add that caravan together…you’re just plain late.

 

Miss Cori Belle looking cute as Tinkerbell!

DSC_1999

Dumping kernels in Woody’s hat is fun, but…

DSC_2000

Not nearly as much fun as chasing Buzz Lightyear ALL NIGHT LONG!  No kidding, my daughter stalked Buzz from first sight!  She LOVED him!  “Hey Buzz, come here Buzz!”DSC_2003

Look at that concentration! 

DSC_2001 

Carrie and Annie just outdid themselves with pumpkin preciousness.  Every corner was decorated absolutely perfect!  The girls had a blast playing and running like wild puppies!  Thanks, ladies, for showing us a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Buzz's Mama here....your girls are ADORABLE!! So nice to meet you at the pumpkin party!

Angi said...

Seriously Lacy...I love them!!!!You did an awesome job even if it was last minute!

Sarah said...

Love love love the dalmation costumes! You are so creative! And that was last minute?