Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Fell in Love with the Farmer’s Worker!

Well, really the farmer’s son, but it just didn’t fit into the song!  Seeing as how my husband is unemployed at the moment and God is provided exceedingly with Premier, our little family is finding ourselves back in God’s country way more than usual.  Instead of filling our days with story time and mom’s group, we are busy chugging on a tractor, fishing in the pond, and “helping” in the field!  It really just makes this country girl want to pack up and move back home…one day, one day!

DSC_1888

Y’all my husband on a tractor just does something to me ;)  Now I just need to find a cowboy hat big enough!  Although, I am pretty sure that would just about do me in.  I don’t know if I could take all the manliness at one time!

DSC_1903

DSC_1882

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These two bumpkins were right at home on the farm.  By day two they couldn’t remember what car seats and highways were ;)

DSC_1900

DSC_1859

We also took some time one evening to peek at the freshly cleared land…AKA “Future Basford Compound!”  In the nearer future, however, it will be planted with more Perennial Peanut.

DSC_1829

Can’t you just see a few stately southern homes flanking the pond?!  How beautiful!

DSC_1835

Although, we may need to clear out some of those millions of cow patties first…lawd have mercy…my child is standing in dried poop…and dancing on it. 

DSC_1851

Three tired farmers ;)

DSC_1850

God’s amazing work…

DSC_1849

No comments: