Thursday, November 4, 2010

the CREAM of the crop

Right down from the farm sits a cute little creamery.  Milking cows oak trees surround the little dairy shop.  It’s like taking a step back into the good ole days.  You even switch out your glass milk bottles, y’all…it’s that real!  Ella loves going to the dairy with Grandmama, almost as much as she loves drinking the milking cows’ liquid gold ;)  Our entire family are lovers of whole milk, but this milk takes it to a ‘whole’ new level.  Thick, sweet, and oh-so-creamy. 

DSC_1827

I had actually never personally opened one of the bottles until this past visit…and what I saw deserved its own blog post.  I heard my MIL say…”Oh, don’t forget to shake it really well, first…”  But it was too late, I had popped the top.

dairy milk

That’s real cream right there, folks.  I had to stop myself from licking the spoon.

I love supporting local business, and I LOVE farm fresh even more!  I also adore buying from anyone who places a Bible verse on it’s product (one of the things I love about Premier)!

“the hills shall flow with milk…”  Joel 3:18

No comments: