Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello, My Name is Lacy…

And I may or may not have a slight obsession with being nosy keeping up with friends through the years!  I mean, who doesn’t love a good catch-up session?!  That is exactly why a Christmas photo card in the mail just does something to me.  On any given day during the month of December, you can see me scurrying to my mailbox in all manner of clothing so I can beat my husband to the prize – the first to open a Christmas card!  It’s ridiculously exciting.  Now, I personally believe no Christmas card is truly complete without a picture AND a letter!  They just go hand-in-hand!  And that, folks, is exactly why I heart Shutterfly!

For years, Shutterfly has been my go-to for picture storing and ordering…and until I started this little ole blog, I also used their free website service for family and friends to stay up to date.  They have always given exceptional service and the photo cards at Christmas time do not disappoint!  This year really beats out all others, though.  The selection has really exploded!

Look at this pretty thing…and it even comes with a condensed Christmas letter on it!  That is my love language!

card 1

I also love a classic like this:

card 2

More than anything, I truly want to shine Christ at Christmas!  So something like this one would be perfect (with a letter, of course!)

card 3

I have already received one Christmas card!!  I can’t wait to send mine out!

***And for those of you with your own little ole blog, Shutterfly is giving 50 free cards to bloggers!  Woohoo!  Go here for more details!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Girl, I am so on the same page with you. Thanks for the 50 card freebie.

Sarah said...

do you have to use your 50 cards on Christmas or can you use them on something else? Do you know when they expire?